CLICK the LINK and watch them all!
100. HONEY I SHRUNK THE KIDS - 1989, Wayne Szalinski is your average "nutty scientist", working on a top secret machine which miniaturizes objects. When it unexpectedly starts working, he's so amazed he forgets to tell his family to be careful. Starring Rick Moranis, Matt Frewer and Marcia Strassman
99. WATERSHIP DOWN - 1978- A group of rabbits flee their doomed warren and face many dangers to find and protect their new home. Voice overs done by : John Hurt, Richard Briers and Ralph Richardson
98. BEDKNOBS AND BROOM STICKS - 1971- An apprentice witch, 3 kids and a cynical conman search for the missing component to a magic spell useful to the defence of Britain. Starring : Angela Lansbury, David Tomlinson and Roddy McDowall
97. BUGSY MALONE - 1976, A gangster movie where all the gangsters are children. Instead of real bullets they use "splurge guns" that cover the victim in cream. Starring : Jodie Foster, Scott Baio and Florrie Dugger
95. LORD OF THE RINGS - 2001, In a small village in the Shire a young Hobbit named Frodo has been entrusted with an ancient Ring. Now he must embark on an Epic quest to the Cracks of Doom in order to destroy it. Starring : Elijah Wood, Ian McKellen
94. OLIVER AND COMPANY - 1988- A lost and alone kitten joins a gang of dogs engaged in petty larceny in New York. Voices done by : Joseph Lawrence, Billy Joel and Cheech Marin
93. THE NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS - 1993, Jack Skellington, king of Halloweentown, discovers Christmas Town, but doesn't quite understand the concept. Voices done by : Danny Elfman, Chris Sarandon and Catherine O'Hara
92. RATATOUILLE - 2007, Remy is a young rat in the French countryside who arrives in Paris, only to find out that his cooking idol is dead. When he makes an unusual alliance with a restaurant's new garbage boy, the culinary and personal adventures begin despite Remy's family's skepticism and the rat-hating world of humans. Starring, Brad Garrett, Lou Romano and Patton Oswalt
91. SCHOOL OF ROCK - 2003, A wannabe rock star in need of cash poses as a substitute teacher at a prep school, and tries to turn his class into a rock band. Starring Jack Black , Mike White and John Cusak.
90. THE PRINCESS BRIDE - 1987, a classic fairy tale, with swordplay, giants, an evil prince, a beautiful princess, and yes, some kissing (as read by a kindly grandfather). Starring Cary Elwes, Mandy Patinkin and Robin Wright
89. WALL-E - 2008, In the distant future, a small waste collecting robot inadvertently embarks on a space journey that will ultimately decide the fate of mankind. Voices done by : Ben Burtt, Elissa Knight and Jeff Garlin
88. MIRACLE ON 34TH STREET - 1947, When a nice old man who claims to be Santa Claus is institutionalized as insane, a young lawyer decides to defend him by arguing in court that he is the real thing. Starring Edmund Gwenn, Maureen O'Hara and Joh
87. SPY KIDS - The children of secret-agent parents must save them from danger. Starring Alexa Vega, Daryl Sabara and Antonio Banderas
86. UP - 2009. By tying thousands of balloon to his home, 78-year-old Carl Fredricksen sets out to fulfill his lifelong dream to see the wilds of South America. Right after lifting off, however, he learns he isn't alone on his journey, since Russell, a wilderness explorer 70 years his junior, has inadvertently become a stowaway on the trip. Voices done by Edward Asner, Jordan Nagai and John Ratzenberger
85. THE NUTTY PROFESSOR - 1996. Grossly overweight Prof. Sherman Klump, desperate to lose weight takes a special chemical that turns him into the slim but obnoxious Buddy Love. Starring : Eddie Murphy, Jada Pinkett Smith and James Coburn
84. LASSIE - 2005, A family in financial crisis is forced to sell Lassie, their beloved dog. Hundreds of miles away from her true family, Lassie escapes and sets out on a journey home. Starring John Lynch, Samantha Morton and Peter O'Toole
83. FREE WILLY - 1993, When a boy learns that a beloved killer whale is to be killed by the aquarium owners, the boy risks everything to free the whale. Starring Jason James Richter, Lori Petty and Michael Madsen
82. THE IRON GIANT - 1999, A boy makes friends with an innocent alien giant robot that a paranoid government agent wants to destroy. Starring Eli Marienthal, Harry Connick Jr. and Jennifer Aniston
81. MY FAIR LADY - 1964, A misogynistic and snobbish phonetics professor agrees to a wager that he can take a flower girl and make her presentable in high society. Starring Audrey Hepburn, Rex Harrison and Stanley Holloway.
80. BEAN - 1997, Bean works as a caretaker at Britain's formidable Royal National Gallery, and his bosses want to fire him because he sleeps at work all the time, but can't because the chairman of the gallery's board defends him. Starring Rowan Atkinson, Peter Macnicol and John Mills.
79. MY SISTER'S KEEPER - 2009- Anna Fitzgerald looks to earn medical emancipation from her parents who until now have relied on their youngest child to help their leukemia-stricken daughter Kate remain alive. Starring Cameron Diaz and Alec Baldwin.
78. COOL RUNNINGS - 1993, Based on the true story of the First Jamacian bobsled team trying to make it to the winter olympics. Starring John Candy and Leon.
77. JUMANJI - 1995, When two kids play an old magic board-game they found, they release a man trapped for decades in it and a host of dangers that can only be stopped by finishing the game. Starring Robin Williams and Kirsten Dunst.
76. GREMLINS - 1984, boy inadvertantly breaks 3 important rules concerning his new pet and unleashes a horde of malevolently mischievous monsters on a small town. Starring Zach Galligan, Phoebe Cates and Hoyt Axton
75. MEN IN BLACK - 1997, Two men who keep an eye on aliens in New York City must try to save the world after the aliens threaten to blow it up. Starring Will SMith and Tommy Lee Jones.
74. COME AWAY HOME - 2005, A friendship develops when 12-year-old Annie is coerced to stay with her Grandpa Donald. Starring Paul Dooley and Jordan Claire Green.
73. THE INCREDIBLES - 2004, A family of undercover superheroes, while trying to live the quiet suburban life, are forced into action to save the world. Voices done by Craig T Nelson, Samuel Jackson and Holly Hunter.
72. WHO FRAMED ROGER RABBIT - 1988. A toon hating detective is a cartoon rabbit's only hope to prove his innocence when he is accused of murder. Starring Bob Hoskins and Christopher Lloyd
71. HARRY POTTER AND THE PHILOSOPHER'S STONE - 2001, Rescued from the outrageous neglect of his aunt and uncle, a young boy with a great destiny proves his worth while attending Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Starring Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint and Richard Harris.
70. ET - 1982, A group of Earth children help a stranded alien botanist return home. Starring Henry Thomas, Drew Barrymore and Peter Coyote.
69. ADVENTURES OF ROBIN HOOD - 1938, When Prince John and the Norman Lords begin oppressing the Saxon masses in King Richard's absence, a Saxon lord fights back as the outlaw leader of a rebel guerrilla army. Starring Errol Flynn and Basil Rathbone.
68. THE BAD NEWS BEARS - 1976, An aging, down-on-his-luck ex-minor leaguer coaches a team of misfits in an ultr
67. FLY AWAY HOME - 1996,A father and daughter decide to attempt to lead a flock of orphaned Canada Geese south by air. Starring Jeff Daniels and Anna Paquin.
66. FAME - 2009, An updated version of the 1980 musical, which centered on the students of the New York Academy of Performing Arts. Starring Kelsey Grammar and Megan Mullally.
65. BUTCH CASSIDY AND THE SUNDANCE KID - 1969- Two Western bank/train robbers flee to Bolivia when the law gets too close. Starring Paul Newman and Robert Redford.
64. THE BUDDY HOLLY STORY - 1978--A film about the life and career of the early rock and roll star. Starring Gary Bussey , Don Stroud and Chris Martin Smith.
63. A LEAGUE OF THEIR OWN - Two sisters join the first female professional baseball league and struggle to help it succeed amidst their own growing rivalry. Starring Tom Hanks, Genna Davis and Lori Petty.
62. JAMES AND THE GIANT PEACH - 1996, An orphan with terrible aunts for guardians, befriends human like bugs who live inside a giant peach, who take the boy on a journey to New York City. Voices done by : Paul Terry, and Joanna Lumley.
61. KING KONG - 1933, A film crew goes to a tropical island for an exotic location shoot and discovers a colossal giant gorilla who takes a shine to their female blonde star. Starring Fay Wray and Robert Armstrong.
60. MONSTERS INC - 2001, Monsters generate their city's power by scaring children, but they are terribly afraid themselves of being contaminated by children, so when one enters Monstropolis, top scarer Sulley finds his world disrupted. Voices done by Billy Crystal and John Goodman
59. PETER PAN - 1953, Wendy and her brothers are whisked away to the magical world of Neverland with the hero of their stories, Peter Pan. Voices done by : Bobby Driscoll, and Kathryn Beaumont.
58. THE ROOKIE - 2002, A Texas baseball coach makes the major league after agreeing to try out if his high school team made the playoffs. Starring Dennis Quaid, and J.D Evermore.
57. THE THREE MUSKETEERS - 1993, The three best of the disbanded Musketeers - Athos, Porthos, and Aramis - join a young hotheaded would-be-Musketeer, D'Artagnan, to stop the Cardinal Richelieu's evil plot: to form an alliance with enemy England by way of the mysterious Milady. Rochefort, the Cardinal's right-hand man, announces the official disbanding of the King's Musketeers. Starring Charlie Sheen, Kiefer Sutherland and Chris O'Donnell.
56. THE CARE BEARS MOVIE - 1985-- The Care Bears live in a country high in the clouds, where they have a lot of fun together. But they also do care for the human children on Earth, who they watch through huge telescopes from the sky, and come to help whenever there is need. Nikolas, a magician's apprentice, is in danger of getting under the influence of a bad spirit, which resides in an ancient spell book. Voices done by Mickey Rooney and Georgia Engel.
55. FIDDLER ON THE ROOF - 1971- In pre-revolutionary Russia, a poor Jewish peasant must contend with marrying off his three daughters while antisemitic sentiment threatens his home. Starring Topol, Norma Crane and Leonard Frey.
54. EDWARD SCISSORHANDS - 1990- An uncommonly gentle young man, who happens to have scissors for hands, falls in love with a beautiful teenage girl. Starring Johnny Depp and Winona Ryder.
53. DICK TRACY - 1990, The comic strip detective finds his life vastly complicated when Breathless Mahoney makes advances towards him while he is trying to battle Big Boy Caprice's united mob. Starring Warren Beaty and Madonna.
52. STAR WARS - 1977,Luke Skywalker leaves his home planet, teams up with other rebels, and tries to save Princess Leia from the evil clutches of Darth Vader. Starring Harrison Ford and Mark Hamill.
51. DR. DO LITTLE - 1998, A Doctor finds out that he can understand what animals are saying. And the animals find out that he understands. Starring Eddie Murphy and Osssie Davis.
50. LOOK WHO'S TALKING - 1989- Mollie is a single mum who's on the lookout for a reliable and normal boyfriend. Her son Mikey, (unbeknownst to her) seems to have a better idea of which of the men she dates would make a good father figure! If only she could understand him. Starring John Travolta and Kirstie Alley.
49. DADDY DAY CARE - 2003, Two men get laid off and have to become stay-at-home dads when they can't find jobs. This inspires them to open their own day-care center. Starring Eddie Murphy and Jeff Garlin.
48. TARZAN - 1932, A trader and his daughter set off in search of the fabled graveyard of the elephants in deepest Africa, only to encounter a wild man raised by apes. Starring Neil Hamilton and Maureen O'Sulivan.
46. HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON - 2010, A hapless young Viking who aspires to hunt dragons becomes the unlikely friend of a young dragon himself, and learns there may be more to the creatures than he assumed. Voices done by : Gerard Butler, and Jay Baruchel.
45. MOUSE HUNT - 1997, Two stumblebum inheritors are determined to rid their antique house of a mouse who is equally determined to stay where he is. Starring : Nathan Lane and Lee Evans
44. THE MIGHTY DUCKS - 1992, Gordon Bombay, a hotshot lawyer, is haunted by memories of his childhood, when, as the star player in his champion hockey team, he lost the winning goal in a shootout, thereby losing the game, and the approval of his coach. Starring Emilio Estevez and Joss Ackland.
43. MARY POPPINS - 1964, A magic nanny comes to work for a cold banker's unhappy family. Starring Julie Andrews, Dick Van Dyke, and David Tomilson.
42. THE LITTLE MERMAID - 1989, A mermaid princess makes a faustian bargain with an unscrupulous seahag in order to meet a human prince on land. Voices done by : Jodi Benson, Samuel E. Wright,and Rene Auberjonois.
41. CINDERELLA - 1950, When Cinderella's cruel stepmother prevents her from attending the Royal Ball, she gets some unexpected help from the lovable mice Gus and Jaq, and from her Fairy Godmother. Voices done by Ilene Woods and James MacDonald.
40. A CHRISTMAS STORY - 1983, Ralphie has to convince his parents, teachers, and Santa that a Red Ryder BB gun really is the perfect gift for the 1940's. Starring Peter Billingsley, and Melinda Dillon.
39. BENJI - 1974, A stray dog saves two kidnapped children. Starring Peter Breck, Deborah Walley and Patsy Garrett.
38. GROUNDHOG DOG - 1993, A weatherman finds himself living the same day over and over again. Starring Bill Murray, Andie MacDowell and Chris Elliott.
37. LITTLE WOMEN - 1933- Little Women is a "coming of age" drama tracing the lives of four sisters: Meg, Jo, Beth and Amy. During the American Civil War, the girls father is away serving as a minister to the troops. Starring Katharine Hepburn and Joan Bennett.
36. MRS. DOUBTFIRE - 1993, After a bitter divorce, an actor disguises himself as a female housekeeper to spend secret time with his children held in custody by his ex. Starring Robin Williams , Sally Field and Pierce Brosnan.
35. MULAN - 1998, To save her father from death in the army, a Chinese maiden secretly goes in his place and becomes one of China's greatest heroes in the process. Starring Ming-Na and Eddie Murphy.
34. SPACE JAM - 1996, Michael Jordan agrees to help the Looney Toons play a basketball game vs. alien slavers to determine their freedom. Starring Michael Jordan and Wayne Knight.
33. SLEEPING BEAUTY - 1959, A snubbed malevolent fairy casts a curse on a princess that only a prince can break, with the help of three good fairies. Voices of Mary Costa and Bill Shirley.
32. SOUND OF MUSIC - 1965, A woman leaves an Austrian convent to become a governess to the children of a Naval officer widower. Starring Julie Andrews, Christopher Plummer and Eleanor Parker.
31. PINOCCHIO - 1940, A living puppet, with the help of a cricket as his conscience, must prove himself worthy to become a real boy. Voices of Dickie Jones, Christina Rub and Mel Blanc.
30. THUMBELINA - 1994, The tiny girl meets a fairy prince who saves her from the creatures of the woods. Voices done by Jodi Benson, and Gary Imhoff.
29. WILLY WONKA AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY - 1971, A poor boy wins the opportunity to tour the most eccentric and wonderful candy factory of all. Starring Gene Wilder, Jack Albertson and Peter Ostrum.
28. WIZARD OF OZ - 1939, Dorothy Gale is swept away to a magical land in a tornado and embarks on a quest to see the Wizard who can help her return home. Starring Judy Garland, Frank Morgan and Ray Bolger.
27. SUPERMAN - 1978- An alien orphan is sent from his dying planet to Earth, where he grows up to become his adoptive home's first and greatest super-hero. Starring Christopher Reeve, Margot Kidder and Gene Hackman.
26. TOY STORY - 1995- A cowboy toy is profoundly threatened and jealous when a fancy spaceman toy supplants him as top toy in a boy's room. Voices done by Tom Hanks, and Tim Allen.
25. STUART LITTLE - 1999, The Little family adopt a charming young mouse named Stuart, but the family cat wants rid of him. Voice of Stuart Little done by : Michael J. Fox, also starring Geena Davis and Hugh Laurie.
24. JURASSIC PARK - 1993, During a preview tour, a theme park suffers a major power breakdown that allows its cloned dinosaur exhibits to run amok. Starring Sam Neill, Laura Dern and Jeff Goldblum.
23. BAMBI - Animated film about a young deer, Bambi, growing up in the wild after his mother is shot by hunters. Voices done by : Hardie Albright, Stan Alexander and Bobette Audrey.
22. LADY AND THE TRAMP - 1955, The romantic tale of a sheltered uptown Cocker Spaniel dog and a streetwise downtown Mutt. Voices by Barbara Luddy, Larry Roberts and Peggy Lee.
21. JUNGLE BOOK - 1967, Bagheera the Panther and Baloo the Bear have a difficult time trying to convince a boy to leave the jungle for human civilization. Voices by Phil Harris, Sebastian Cabot and Louis Prima.
20. THE KARATE KID - 1984, A handyman/martial arts master agrees to teach a bullied boy karate and shows him that there is more to the martial art than fighting. Starring Ralph Macchio, Pat Morita, and Elisabeth Shue.
19. THE LION KING - 1994, Tricked into thinking he killed his father, a guilt ridden lion cub flees into exile and abandons his identity as the future King. Voices done by : Matthew Broderick, James Earl Jones and Jeremy Irons.
18. FINDING NEMO - 2003, A father-son underwater adventure featuring Nemo, a boy clownfish, stolen from his coral reef home. His timid father must then travel to Sydney and search Sydney Harbour to find Nemo. Voices done by Albert Brooks, Ellen DeGeneres, Alexander Gould.
17. HOME ALONE - 1990, An eight year-old, who is accidentally left behind while his family flies to France for Christmas, has to defend his home against idiotic burglars. Starring : Macaulay Culkin, Joe Pesci and Daniel Stern.
16. GREASE - 1978, Good girl Sandy and greaser Danny fell in love over the summer. But when they unexpectedly discover they're now in the same high school, will they be able to rekindle their romance? Starring John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John
15. GHOSTBUSTERS - 1984, Three unemployed parapsychology professors set up shop as a unique ghost removal service. Starring : Bill Murray, Dan Aykroyd, and Sigourney Weaver.
14. THE FOX AND THE HOUND - 1981-Two childhood animal friends find themselves forced to become enemies. Voices by : Mickey Rooney, Kurt Russell, and Pearl Bailey.
13. DUMBO - 1941, Ridiculed because of his enormous ears, a young circus elephant is assisted by a mouse to achieve his full potential. Voices done by Sterling Holloway, Edward Brophy, and James Baskett
12. CARS - 2006, A hot-shot race-car named Lightning McQueen gets waylaid in Radiator Springs, where he finds the true meaning of friendship and family. Voices by Owen Wilson, Paul Newman and Bonnie Hunt.
11. CHICKEN RUN - 2000, Chicken Run is a comedy escape drama with a touch of passion set on a sinister Yorks chicken farm in 1950's England . Voices done by : Mel Gibson and Phil Daniels
10. A BUG'S LIFE - 1998, A misfit ant, looking for "warriors" to save his colony from greedy grasshoppers, recruits a group of bugs that turn out to be an inept circus troupe. Voices done by : Kevin Spacey, Dave Foley and Julia Louis- Dreyfus
9. BACK TO THE FUTURE - In 1985, Doc Brown invents time travel; in 1955, Marty McFly accidentally prevents his parents from meeting, putting his own existence at stake. Stars : Michael J. Fox, Christopher Llyod and Lea Thompson
8. BEAUTY AND THE BEAST - 1991- Belle, whose father Maurice is imprisoned by the Beast (really an enchanted Prince), offers herself instead and finds the prince inside the Beast. Voices done by : Paige O'Hara and Robbie Benson
7. ALADDIN - 1992, Aladdin, a street urchin, accidentally meets Princess Jasmine, who is in the city undercover. They love each other, but she can only marry a prince. Voices done by : Robin Williams, and Lina Larkin
6. PETE'S DRAGON - 1977, An orphan boy and his magical dragon come to town with his abusive adoptive parents in pursuit. Starring : Sean Marshall, Helen Reddy and Jim Dale
5. THE ARISTOCATS - 1970, Upon Madame Adelaide Bonfamille's passing her cat Duchess and 3 kittens stand to inherit her fortune. But not if Edgar the butler can help it. Voices done by Phil Harris and Eva Gabor
4. ANNIE - 1982, Broadway musical based on the Little Orphan Annie comic strip. A young orphan girls adventures in finding a family that will take her. Starring Carol Burnett and Aileen Quinn
3. BABE: PIG AND THE CITY - 1998, Babe, fresh from his victory in the sheepherding contest, returns to Farmer Hoggett's farm, but after Farmer Hoggett is injured and unable to work, Babe has to go to the big city to save the farm. Voice of Babe : Elizabeth Daily. Also stars James Cromwell.
2. THE BLACK STALLION - 1979, While traveling with his father, young Alec becomes fascinated by a mysterious Arabian stallion that is brought on board and stabled in the ship he is sailing on. When the ship tragically sinks both he and the horse survive only to be stranded on a deserted island. Starring Mickey Rooney and Teri Garr.
1. 101 DALMATIONS - 1961, When a litter of dalmatian puppies are abducted by the minions of Cruella De Vil, the parents must find them before she uses them for a diabolical fashion statement. Voices by Rod Taylor and J.Pat O'Malley