CLICK the LINK and watch them all!
100. RE-ANIMATOR - 1985--A dedicated student at a medical college and his girlfriend become involved in bizarre experiments centering around the re-animation of dead tissue when an odd new student arrives on campus. The stars in this film are Jeffrey Combs, Bruce Abbott and Barbara Crampton
99. THE INVISIBLE MAN - 1933,A scientist finds a way of becoming invisible, but in doing so, he becomes murderously insane. Starring actors Claude Rains, Gloria Stuart and William Harrigan
97. PHANTASM - 1979,A young boy and his friends face off against a mysterious grave robber known only as the Tall Man, who keeps a mysterious arsenal of terrible weapons with him. Starring A. Michael Baldwin, Bill Thornbury and Reggie Bannister.
95. THE SHINING - 1980,A family heads to an isolated hotel for the winter where an evil and spiritual presence influences the father into violence, while his psychic son sees horrific forebodings from the past and of the future. This horror movie stars Jack Nicholson, Shelley Duvall and Danny Lloyd.
94. A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET - 1984,In the dreams of his victims, a spectral child murderer stalks the children of the members of the lynch mob that killed him. Starring actors Heather Langenkamp, Johnny Depp and Robert Englund.
93. BRAINDEAD/DEAD ALIVE - A young man's mother is bitten by a Sumatran rat-monkey. She gets sick and dies, at which time she comes back to life, killing and eating dogs, nurses, friends, and neighbors. Starring Timothy Balme, Diana Peñalver and Elizabeth Moody.
92. FRIDAY THE 13TH - 1980,Camp counselors are stalked and murdered by an unknown assailant while trying to re-open a summer camp that was the site of a child's drowning. This film stars Betsy Palmer, Adrienne King and Jeannine Taylor.
91. SILENT HILL - 2006,A woman goes in search for her daughter, within the confines of a strange, desolate town called Silent Hill. Based on the video game. Starring Radha Mitchell, Laurie Holden and Sean Bean
90. MAY - 2002,Psychological horror about a lonely young woman traumatized by a difficult childhood, and her increasingly desperate attempts to connect with the people around her. The movie stars actors Angela Bettis, Jeremy Sisto and Anna Faris.
89. CARRIE - 1976,A mousy and abused girl with telekinetic powers gets pushed too far on one special night. The movie stars Sissy Spacek, Piper Laurie and Amy Irving.
88. THE EYE - 2002,A blind girl gets a cornea transplant so that she would be able to see again. However, she got more than what she bargained for when she realised she could even see ghosts. Starring actors Angelica Lee, Chutcha Rujinanon and Lawrence Chou.
87. THE THING - 1982,Scientists in the Antarctic are confronted by a shape-shifting alien that assumes the appearance of the people that it kills. Starring actors Kurt Russell, Wilford Brimley and Keith David.
86. HAUTE TENSION - 2005,Two college friends, Marie and Alexa, encounter loads of trouble (and blood) while on vacation at Alexa's parents' country home when a mysterious killer invades their quiet getaway. This horror film stars actors Cécile De France, Maïwenn Le Besco and Philippe Nahon.
85. AUDITION - 1999- Widower takes an offer to screen girls at a special audition, arranged for him by a friend to find him a new wife. The one he fancies is not who she appears to be after all. Starring Ryo Ishibashi, Eihi Shiina and Tetsu Sawaki.
84. BLACK CHRISTMAS - 1974,A sorority house is terrorized by a stranger who makes frightening phone calls and then murders the sorority sisters during Christmas break. Starring actors Olivia Hussey, Keir Dullea and Margot Kidder
83. THE SERPENT AND THE RAINBOW - 1988,An anthropologist goes to Haiti after hearing rumors about a drug used by black magic practitioners to turn people in zombies. Starring Bill Pullman, Cathy Tyson and Zakes Mokae.
82. THE HILLS HAVE EYES - 1977,On the way to California, a family has the misfortune to have their car break down in an area closed to the public, and inhabited by violent savages ready to attack. This movie stars Susan Lanier, Robert Houston and Martin Speer.
81. FEAST - 2005,Patrons locked inside of a bar are forced to fight monsters. The movie stars Navi Krista Allen and Balthazar Getty.
80. HELLRAISER - 1987. --An unfaithful wife encounters the zombie of her dead lover, who's being chased by demons after he escaped from their sado-masochistic Hell. The movie stars Andrew Robinson, Clare Higgins and Ashley Laurence.
79. CEMETERY MAN - 1994 -A cemetery man must kill the dead a second time when they become zombies. The film stars actors Rupert Everett, François Hadji-Lazaro and Anna Falchi.
78. MISERY - 1990,A famous novelist is "rescued" from a car crash by an obsessed fan. The film stars James Caan, Kathy Bates and Richard Farnsworth.
77. THE OMEN - 1976,An American ambassador learns to his horror that his son is actually the literal Antichrist. The stars in this film are Gregory Peck, Lee Remick and Harvey Stephens
76. AMITYVILLE HORROR - 1979,Newlyweds move into a house where a murder was committed, and experience strange manifestations which drive them away. This movie stars James Brolin, Margot Kidder and Rod Steiger.
75. POLTERGEIST - 1982,A family's home is haunted by a host of ghosts. This horror film stars JoBeth Williams, Heather O'Rourke and Craig T. Nelson.
74. THE GRUDGE - 2004,An American nurse living and working in Tokyo is exposed to a mysterious supernatural curse, one that locks a person in a powerful rage before claiming their life and spreading to another victim. This horror stars Sarah Michelle Gellar, Jason Behr and Clea DuVall
73. PUPPET MASTER - 1989,Neil Gallagher found the secret to Toulon's puppets who come to life and then killed himself. Starring Paul Le Mat, William Hickey and Irene Miracle
72. PROM NIGHT - 1980,A masked killer stalks four teens responsible for the accidential death of a child six years earlier at their high school's senior prom. Starring Leslie Nielsen, Jamie Lee Curtis and Casey Stevens.
71. SALEM'S LOT - 1979 -Vampires are invading a small New England town. It's up to a novelist and a young horror fan to save it. Starring David Soul, James Mason and Lance Kerwin.
70. THE STEPFORD WIVES - 1975 -Joanna Eberhart has come to the quaint little town of Stepford, Connecticut with her family, but soon discovers there lies a sinister truth in the all too perfect behavior of the female residents. This thriller stars Katharine Ross, Paula Prentiss and Peter Masterson.
68. SEVEN - 1995- Two detectives, a rookie and a veteran, hunt a serial killer who uses the seven deadly sins as his modus operandi. This movie stars Morgan Freeman, Brad Pitt and Kevin Spacey
67. DARKNESS FALLS - 2003 -A vengeful spirit has taken the form of the Tooth Fairy to exact vengeance on the town that lynched her 150 years earlier. Her only opposition is the only child, now grown up, who has survived her before. The movie stars Chaney Kley, Emma Caulfield and Lee Cormie.
66. THE MUMMY - 1932- In 1921 a field expedition in Egypt discovers the mummy of ancient Egyptian prince Im-Ho-Tep, who was condemned and buried alive for sacrilege. Starring Boris Karloff, Zita Johann and David Manners.
65. THE WOLFMAN - 1941,A practical man returns to his homeland, is attacked by a creature of folklore, and infected with a horrific disease his disciplined mind tells him can not possibly exist. Starring Claude Rains, Warren William and Lon Chaney Jr.
64. PET SEMATARY - 1989,The Creeds have just moved to a new house in the countryside. Their house is perfect, except for two things: the semi-trailers that roar past on the narrow road, and the mysterious cemetery in the woods behind the house. This horror film stars Dale Midkiff, Denise Crosby and Fred Gwynne.
63. THE LOST BOYS - 1987,After moving to a new town, two brothers are convinced that the area is frequented by vampires. The movie stars Jason Patric, Corey Haim and Dianne Wiest.
62. FINAL DESTINATION - 2000,After a teenager has a terrifying vision of him and his friends dying in a plane crash, he prevents the accident only to have Death hunt them down, one by one. The movie stars Devon Sawa, Ali Larter and Kerr Smith.
61. WHEN A STRANGER CALLS - 1979,A psychopathic killer terrorizes a babysitter, then returns seven years later to menace her again. This horror film stars Carol Kane, Charles Durning and Rutanya Alda.
60. IT - 1990,In 1960, seven outcast kids known as "The Loser Club" fight an evil demon who poses as a child-killing clown. 30 years later, they are called back to fight the same clown again.,Starring Richard Thomas, Tim Reid and Annette O'Toole
59. THE HITCHER - 1986,A young man who escaped the clutches of a murderous hitch-hiker is subsequently stalked, framed for the hitcher's crimes, and has his life made into hell by the same man he escaped. Starring Rutger Hauer, C. Thomas Howell and Jennifer Jason Leigh.
58. SILENT NIGHT DEADLY NIGHT - 1984,After his parents are murdered, a young tormented teenager goes on a murderous rampage dressed as Santa, due to his stay at an orphanage where he was abused by the Mother Superior. The stars in the movie are Lilyan Chauvin, Gilmer McCormick and Toni Nero
57. THE FOG - 1980,A Northern California fishing town, built 100 years ago over an old leper colony, is the target for revenge by a killer fog containing zombie-like ghosts seeking revenge for their deaths. Starring Adrienne Barbeau, Jamie Lee Curtis and Janet Leigh.
56. CANDYMAN - 1992,Helen Lyle is a student who decides to write a thesis about local legends and myths. She visits a part of the town, where she learns about the legend of the Candyman, a one-armed man who appears when you say his name five times, in front of a mirror. This movie stars Virginia Madsen, Xander Berkeley and Tony Todd.
55. THE PEOPLE UNDER THE STAIRS - 1991,Two adults and a juvenile burglar break into a house occupied by a brother and sister and their stolen children and can't escape. Starring Brandon Quintin Adams, Everett McGill and Wendy Robie.
54. RESIDENT EVIL - 2002,A special military unit fights a powerful, out-of-control supercomputer and hundreds of scientists who have mutated into flesh-eating creatures after a laboratory accident. Milla Jovovich, Michelle Rodriguez and Colin Salmon , star in this film.
53. HOUSE ON HAUNTED HILL - 1959,Eccentric millionaire Fredrick Loren and his 4th wife, Annabelle, have invited 5 people to the house on Haunted Hill for a "haunted House" party. The film stars Vincent Price, Carol Ohmart and Richard Long.
52. FROM DUSK TILL DAWN - 1996,Two criminals and their hostages unknowingly seek temporary refuge in an establishment populated by vampires, with chaotic results. The movie stars Harvey Keitel, George Clooney and Juliette Lewis
51. CREEPSHOW - 1982,Inspired by the E.C. comics of the 1950s, George A.Romero and Stephen King bring five tales of terror to the screen. The stars in this film are Hal Holbrook, Leslie Nielsen and Adrienne Barbeau
50. HOUSE OF WAX - 1953,A sculptor of wax figures for a museum is horrified when his partner proposes setting fire to the unpopular museum in order to collect the insurance money. The horror film stars Vincent Price, Frank Lovejoy and Phyllis Kirk
49. MIMIC - 1997,Three years ago entomologist Dr. Susan Tyler genetically created an insect to kill cockroaches carrying a virulent disease, now the insects are out to destroy their only predator, mankind. Starring Mira Sorvino, Jeremy Northam and Alexander Goodwin.
48. FRIGHT NIGHT - 1985,When a teenager learns that his next door neighbour is a vampire, no one will believe him. Starring Chris Sarandon, William Ragsdale and Amanda Bearse
47. CABIN FEVER - 2002,A group of five college graduates rent a cabin in the woods and begin to fall victim to a horrifying flesh-eating virus, which attracts the unwanted attention of the homicidal locals. Starring Jordan Ladd, Rider Strong and James DeBello.
46. CHILD'S PLAY - 1988,Young Andy Barclay gets the doll he wanted. However, he did not know it was alive. The stars in this movie are Catherine Hicks, Chris Sarandon and Alex Vincent.
45. SHADOW OF THE VAMPIRE - 2000,The filming of Nosferatu is hampered by the fact that the star is taking his role far more seriously than what seems humanly possible. The stars of this film are John Malkovich, Willem Dafoe and Udo Kier.
44. TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE - 1974-Five friends visiting their grandpa's old house are hunted down and terrorized by a chainsaw wielding killer and his family of grave-robbing cannibals. Starring Marilyn Burns, Edwin Neal and Allen Danziger.
43. SON OF FRANKENSTEIN - 1939- Wolf Frankenstein, son of Henry Frankenstein, returns with his wife, to his fathers estate to claim his inheritance. When he arrives with his family he recieves a hostile reception from locals. Starring Boris Karloff, Basil Rathbone and Bela Lugosi.
42. BLOODY VALENTINE - 1981,A decades old folk tale surrounding a deranged murderer killing those who celebrate Valentine's Day, turns out to be true to legend when a group defies the killer's order and people start turning up dead. Starring Paul Kelman, Lori Hallier and Neil Affleck
41.HENRY PORTRAIT OF A SERIAL KILLER - 1986,Based on the true life serial killer, Henry Lee Lucas. This biography stars Michael Rooker, Tracy Arnold and Tom Towles
40. SAW - 2004 -With a dead body laying between them, two men wake up in the secure lair of a serial killer who's been nicknamed "Jigsaw". The men must follow various rules and objectives if they wish to survive and win the deadly game set for them. Starring Cary Elwes, Leigh Whannell and Danny Glover
39. HOSTEL - 2005,Three backpackers head to a Slovakian city that promises to meet their hedonistic expectations, with no idea of the hell that awaits them. The thriller stars Jay Hernandez, Derek Richardson and Eythor Gudjonsson.
38. DEAD CALM - 1989,A mass-murderer kidnaps and seduces a young woman after leaving her husband to die on the vessel whose crew he's just slaughtered. Starring Nicole Kidman, Sam Neill and Billy Zane
37. CRONOS - 1993- In 1535, an alchemist builds an extraordinary mechanism encapsulated into a small golden device. The invention, designed to convey eternal life to its owner, survives its maker until 1997, when it shows up with an antiques dealer. This horror stars Federico Luppi, Ron Perlman and Claudio Brook.
36. BEGUILED - 1971,While imprisoned in a Confederate girls boarding school, a Union soldier cons his way into each of the lonely women's hearts. Starring Clint Eastwood, Geraldine Page and Elizabeth Hartman
35. THE FLY - 1989- Seth Brundle was a renowned scientist whose warped experiments with teleportation transformed him into a man/fly hybrid called BrundleFly. A few months after the BrundleFly insect met its demise by his lover's, Veronica, shotgun, she dies while giving birth to their son, Martin. This Thriller stars : Eric Stoltz, Daphne Zuniga and Lee Richardson
34. GINGER SNAPS - 2000 -This film uses werewolfism as a metaphor for puberty. One of the Fitzgerald sisters, suburban goth girl outcasts, gets bitten by something in the woods (and it ain't a neighborhood dog). Starring Emily Perkins, Katharine Isabelle and Kris Lemche
33. MASQUE OF THE RED DEATH - 1964,A European prince terrorizes the local peasantry while using his castle as a refuge against the "Red Death" plague that stalks the land. Starring Vincent Price, Hazel Court and Jane Asher.
32. LAND OF THE DEAD - 2005,The living dead have taken over the world, and the last humans live in a walled city to protect themselves as they come to grips with the situation. This movie stars John Leguizamo, Asia Argento and Simon Baker.
31. THE HAUNTING - 1963,Dr. Markway, doing research to prove the existence of ghosts, investigates Hill House, a large, eerie mansion with a lurid history of violent death and insanity. With him are the skeptical young Luke, who stands to inherit the house, the mysterious and clairvoyant Theodora and the insecure Eleanor, whose psychic abilities make her feel somehow attuned to whatever spirits inhabit the old mansion. Starring Julie Harris, Claire Bloom and Richard Johnson.
30. LET ME IN - 2010,A bullied young boy befriends a young female vampire who lives in secrecy with her guardian. Starring Kodi Smit-McPhee, Chloe Moretz and Richard Jenkins
29. AMERICAN PSYCHO - 2000 -A wealthy New York investment banking executive hides his alternate psychopathic ego from his co-workers and friends as he escalates deeper into his illogical, gratuitous fantasies. Starring Christian Bale, Justin Theroux and Josh Lucas
28. VILLAGE OF THE DAMMED - 1995,A small town's women give birth to unfriendly alien children posing as humans. Starring Christopher Reeve, Kirstie Alley and Linda Kozlowski
27. BLUE VELVET - 1986,After finding a severed human ear in a field, a young man soon discovers a sinister underworld lying just beneath his idyllic suburban home town. Starring Isabella Rossellini, Kyle MacLachlan and Dennis Hopper
26. HALLOWEEN - 1978 -A psychotic murderer institutionalized since childhood escapes on a mindless rampage while his doctor chases him through the streets. Starring Donald Pleasence, Jamie Lee Curtis and Tony Moran
25. CAPE FEAR - 1991- -A convicted rapist, released from prison after serving a 14 year sentence, stalks the family of the lawyer who originally defended him. This thriller stars Robert De Niro, Nick Nolte and Jessica Lange.
24. DRAG ME TO HELL - 2009 --A loan officer who evicts an old woman from her home finds herself the recipient of a supernatural curse. Desperate, she turns to a seer to try and save her soul, while evil forces work to push her to a breaking point. Starring Alison Lohman, Justin Long and Ruth Livier
23. PEEPING TOM - 1960- A young man murders women, using a movie camera to film their dying expressions of terror. Stars Karlheinz Böhm, Anna Massey and Moira Shearer.
22. HORROR EXPRESS - a.k.a Panic in the Trans-Siberian Train, 1972.,An English anthropologist has discovered a frozen monster in the frozen wastes of Manchuria which he believes may be the Missing Link.
21. THE DECENT - 2005,A caving expedition goes horribly wrong, as the explorers become trapped and ultimately pursued by a strange breed of predators. Starring Shauna Macdonald, Natalie Jackson Mendoza and Alex Reid.
20. DAWN OF THE DEAD - 1978 -Following an ever-growing epidemic of zombies that have risen from the dead, two Philadelphia SWAT team members, a traffic reporter, and his television-executive girlfriend seek refuge in a secluded shopping mall. Dawn of the Dead stars David Emge, Ken Foree and Scott H. Reiniger
19. THE BIRDS - 1963 -A wealthy San Francisco socialite pursues a potential boyfriend to a small Northern California town that slowly takes a turn for the bizarre when birds of all kinds suddenly begin to attack people there in increasing numbers and with increasing viciousness. Stars in this film are :Rod Taylor, Tippi Hedren and Suzanne Pleshette
18. THE BLAIR WITCH PROJECT - 1999- In October of 1994, three student film makers disappeared in the woods near Burkittesville, Maryland. One year later, their footage was found. Starring Heather Donahue, Michael C. Williams and Joshua Leonard
17. SWEENEY TODD - The Demon Barber of Fleet Street. 2007,The infamous story of Benjamin Barker, a.k.a Sweeney Todd, who sets up a barber shop down in London which is the basis for a sinister partnership with his fellow tenant, Mrs. Lovett. Based on the hit Broadway musical. The stars in this thriller are Johnny Depp, Helena Bonham Carter and Alan Rickman.
16. DON'T LOOK NOW - 1973 -John and Laura Baxter are living in Venice when they meet a pair of elderly sisters, one of whom claims to be psychic. She insists that she sees the spirit of the Baxters' daughter, who recently drowned. Laura is intrigued, but John resists the idea. This horror film stars Julie Christie, Donald Sutherland and Hilary Mason
15. SCREAM - 1996- A killer known as "ghost face" begins killing off teenagers, and as the body count begins rising, one girl and her friends find themselves contemplating the "Rules" of horror films as they find themselves living in a real-life one. Starring Neve Campbell, Courteney Cox and David Arquette.
14. THE EXORCIST - 1973- When a teenager is possessed by a mysterious entity, her mother seeks the help of two priests to save her daughter. Stars Ellen Burstyn, Max von Sydow and Linda Blair
13. THE HORROR OF DRACULA - 1958 -After Jonathan Harker attacks Dracula at his castle (apparently somewhere in Germany), the vampire travels to a nearby city, where he preys on the family of Harker's fiancée. The only one who may be able to protect them is Dr. van Helsing, Harker's friend and fellow-student of vampires, who is determined to destroy Dracula, whatever the cost. Starring Peter Cushing, Christopher Lee and Michael Gough
12. THE OTHERS - 2001,- A woman who lives in a darkened old house with her two photosensitive children becomes convinced that her family home is haunted. Starring Nicole Kidman, Christopher Eccleston and Fionnula Flanagan
11. FRAILTY - 2001,A man confesses to an FBI agent his family's story of how his religious fanatic father's visions lead to a series of murders to destroy supposed "demons." This movie features stars : Bill Paxton, Matthew McConaughey and Powers Boothe
10. ROSEMARY'S BABY - 1968 -A young couple move into a new apartment, only to be surrounded by peculiar neighbors and occurrences. When the wife becomes mysteriously pregnant, paranoia over the safety of her unborn child begins controlling her life. Rosemary's baby features stars Mia Farrow, John Cassavetes and Ruth Gordon
9. RING - ( originally named Ringu ) 1998- A mysterious video kills whomever views it, unless that viewer can solve its mystery. This movie features stars Nanako Matsushima, Miki Nakatani and Yûko Takeuchi.
8. ALIENS - 1986 -The planet from Alien has been colonized, but contact is lost. This time, the rescue team has impressive firepower, but will it be enough? Aliens stars Sigourney Weaver, Michael Biehn, and Carrie Henn.
7. INVASION OF THE BODY SNATCHERS - 1956 -A small-town doctor learns that the population of his community is being replaced by emotionless alien duplicates. Kevin McCarthy, Dana Wynter and Larry Gates star in this movie.
6. THE INNOCENTS - 1961,A young governess for two children becomes convinced that the house and grounds are haunted, Stars: Deborah Kerr, Peter Wyngarde and Megs Jenkins
5. SILENCE OF THE LAMBS - 1991 -A young FBI cadet must confide in an incarcerated and manipulative killer to receive his help on catching another serial killer who skins his victims. This thriller stars Jodie Foster, Anthony Hopkins and Scott Glen.
4. BRIDE OF FRANKENSTEIN - 1935 -Mary Shelley reveals the main characters of her novel survived: Dr. Frankenstein (goaded by an even madder scientist) builds his monster a mate. The movie stars : Boris Karloff, Elsa Lanchester and Colin Clive
3. JAWS - 1975 -When a gigantic great white shark begins to menace the small island community of Amity, a police chief, a marine scientist and grizzled fisherman set out to stop it. Jaws includes stars Roy Scheider, Robert Shaw, and Richard Dreyfuss
2. KING KONG - 1933 -A film crew goes to a tropical island for an exotic location shoot and discovers a colossal giant gorilla who takes a shine to their female blonde star. This film stars Fay Wray and Robert Armstrong.
1. PSYCHO - 1960- A young woman steals $40,000 from her employer's client, and subsequently encounters a young motel proprietor too long under the domination of his mother. The movie stars Anthony Perkins, and Janet Leigh.
HORROR MOVIES TOP 100